Sunday June 20, 10:30am
Worship Service on the front lawn (please arrive at 10:10am for check-in).
In case of rain we will not be gathering in person. Leadership will livestream on Facebook at 10:30
and weather update will be posted of Facebook by 5:00pm Saturday.
We are gathering together each Sunday on the front lawn for outdoor worship (weather permitting.) If you'd like to attend the in-person worship please CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP and please do so by Friday June 18.
Click here for the bulletin.
Here's what you need to know:
• Please arrive by 10:10 to give yourself time to check in and find your seat
• We will be gathering in 6' circles, 6' apart. Once you're in your circle please feel free to remove your mask.
• Please bring you own chair or blanket if possible - we will provide chairs if needed
• We will NOT hold an in-person coffee hour afterwards
• If it may be a little chilly on Sunday morning please dress accordingly!
IMPORTANT: Covid-19 precautions for attending:
If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, we kindly ask you to remain home and follow us on Facebook Live.
• In the past 2 weeks have you had a new onset of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle aches, or loss of taste or smell?
• In the past 2 weeks have you had a new or worsening runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, or nausea/vomiting/diarrhea that is not related to a chronic condition or seasonal allergies?
• Have you been asked to quarantine or been exposed to a person who has is confirmed positive for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
FCC Parking Lot: The Plymouth St. driveway is permanently closed. Please enter from The Crescent.
There will be no coffee hour this season.
* You can make a "Sunday Offering"
or "2021 Sustaining Gift" HERE